It’s a Frank Turner kind of day.
Not everyone grows up to be an astronaut.
Not everyone was born to be a king.
Not everyone can be Freddie Mercury, but everyone can raise a glass and sing.
Well I haven’t always been a perfect person, and I haven’t done what mom and dad had dreamed.
But on the day I die I’ll say, “At least I fucking tried,” and that’s the only eulogy I need.
7 Notes/ Hide
- ryandishen likes this
- quantumblog likes this
- urban-spacegirl reblogged this from illuminations-on-a-rainy-day
- mgm-man reblogged this from laughterkey
- illuminations-on-a-rainy-day reblogged this from mydustlandfairytale
- mydustlandfairytale reblogged this from laughterkey
- adulthoodisokay reblogged this from laughterkey and added:
- laughterkey posted this