I’ve come to this realization: Every. Single. Conservative argument comes down to two things: Taxes or God. Both of which are things that I literally could not care less about.
Seriously. If its in the best interest of Americans who are working hard and struggling…
And unless the Great Spaghetti Monster in the Sky comes down and personally tells me to start opposing gays and abortions, I’m just fine thank you very much.
24 Notes/ Hide
- ca-thar-si-s likes this
- gllama666 likes this
- marygold1011 reblogged this from laughterkey
- marygold1011 likes this
- resurrecthobbes likes this
- onefootinthegrave likes this
- turningmydreamsintoplans reblogged this from laughterkey
- shellvetica likes this
- noraleah said: Taxes are what we pay for the privilege of living in a civilized society. God… I don’t ever know. But the point is, in this democracy, we don’t need to.
- noraleah likes this
- drunkhistorian likes this
- prisonerofthemoment reblogged this from laughterkey
- unforgettabledetritus likes this
- agooddaytowhy likes this
- zenodotus5 reblogged this from laughterkey and added:
- zenodotus5 likes this
- shitdetective reblogged this from laughterkey
- laughterkey reblogged this from thegreg
- mikerastiello likes this
- danhacker said: Agreed. Bringing religion to the table just makes everything suck.
- mar-see-ah likes this
- peterwknox likes this
- jopara likes this
- sorachamary likes this
- thegreg posted this