PSA: The Benson Interruption live from the Del Close Marathon is now up as an episode of Doug Loves Movies
Come for the long lines, stay for the various methods of torture.
“WHO WOULD EVER SUSPECT THE POPE OF BEING A SPY? ZERO PEOPLE WOULD.”
Doug Loves Movies - Live From Bumbershoot (2011)
- Wayne "Small Shoulders" Federman: Is it Tuesdays With Morrie?
- Doug: That is incorrect. Thats is a TV movie, first of all, and second of all, that was a TV MOVIE. Doug doesn't love TV movies except for Brian's Song and the one with the Zuni fetish doll.
The PLegends [sic] of the Falling Down To You Turning Point Break Down and Out In Beverly Hills Cop Outlaws of Attraction
The category is Mike Meyers Movies
- Chris Hardwick: Wait a minute, that's a different name, it's Michael Meyers in the Halloween movies and Mike Meyers...
- Samm the Ma'am Levine: Doug, is this what it sounds like when I complain on the show?
- Chris: No, that's more like this: "MY FEET CAN'T TOUCH THE FLOOR, IT'S CHANUKAH AND I DIDN'T GET A THING."
I’m gonna titty-fuck your parrot
- Marc Maron: I spent most of my childhood trying to learn how to whistle like that.
- Hot Saucerman: It's easy, you just put your lips together and suck my cock.
Chipwrecked makes the fuckin’ Squeakuel look like Godfather 2.
Times are tough, and cheap entertainment can be hard to find. Podcasts are usually free (or very cheap, on the rare occasion there’s a price tag involved), easy to access and you can find one on just about any topic you can think of. Comedy podcasts in particular seem to be taking over the world lately, with many (Like The Nerdist and Comedy Bang Bang) being turned into TV shows and launching careers. Check out our guide to last week’s hottest podcasts.
Check it - I’m starting a weekly podcast roundup on the work blog. Every week I’ll be picking 3-4 podcasts that really stood out and letting you know why you should check out those episodes.
For the record, the name is most definitely a Jeopardy reference.
How did I not know that there was a Human Giant reunion on Doug Loves Movies this week?